Our Contact Information is found here
We collect information about the domain that referred our visitor to us, but we collect no information about our visitor's email address.
For visitors on our website we collect:
* Aggregate (General Tracking) information about pages that users visit on our site.
* Any information given to us by users that contact us via inquiry form, survey, etc.
The information that we collect is used for:
* Improving the quality of our website content and user friendliness for a better user experience.
* Not Shared with any outside organization for commercial purposes. We may still share this information for tracking and other non-commercial purposes.
We may use a standard technology called a cookie for the following purposes.
* Recording Session information for shopping cart or other purposes:
If you are currently receiving a newsletter or emails from us and would like to stop receiving them, please notify us by contacting us by email, phone, mail, at the addresses found on our contact page
We may partner with 3rd party ad or content delivering services to deliver relevant ads or content to our visitors.
With respect to security, we use industry standard encryption technologies, when transferring and receiving data from visitors on our website.